Kintal Coffee

 Located at the rooftop of The Gallery at Bristol, Lagro, Q.C. just a few steps away from the ever-famous Tri Mo Shawarma Co.

Business Hours: Open daily from 2:00 PM-9:00 PM


As a Fairview resident presently studying near Lagro, I discovered a hidden gem, the interior of the store is stunning, and they are also pet friendly, so I'm delighted I finally have a coffee shop where I can study or just chill. Their baristas are also friendly.






Left: Caramel Latte 165 pesos Right: Spanish Latte 165 pesos
Their coffee is good, although the Spanish latte is a little too strong for me hehe (T), and the caramel latte is exactly the correct amount of sweetness and intensity, overall I like it, and we will definitely try some of their other beverages and pastries as well.








Comments

Popular Posts